Before you book
- There will be children in my group. Can you supply child seats?
For most vehicles, yes we can. Please specify how many child and/or baby seats you require in Step 1 of the online booking process. Child / baby seats will be provided if booked whenever possible, however there may be instances when such seats are unable to be provided. In such instances, you will be entitled to a full refund for seats not supplied. If you are unwilling to travel in the event that child / baby seats are not supplied, please provide your own.
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Your luggage entitlement is defined by the size of vehicle you book. For example, a 4 seater taxi has space for 4 bags or small suitcases, and small hand luggage items to be carried in the cabin. An 8 seater minivan has double the luggage capacity. If you are in any doubt if your luggage will fit in the vehicle, please upgrade to a larger one to ensure you have a comfortable journey.
- My company requires an invoice; can you supply one?
Yes, we can provide you with an invoice if required. Please contact Customer Service after making your booking to request an invoice
- How do I know my card and personal details are safe?
All booking pages that require you to enter personal information are secured using 256 bit SSL encryption, verified by Thawte. Payments are made at the end of the booking process when you are redirected to the secure payment page of our bank. We never see your credit card details and they are not stored.
- Which cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex credit cards, and most affiliated payment (debit) cards. All card payments are secured by 256 bit SSL encryption. If you experience problems paying with your card, please contact us.
- Do you charge extra for debit or credit card payments?
Yes we charge online payment service fee of at least $5 or 5% of the total amount. There is no additional charge when booking transfer or tour and choosing Cash on delivery option.
- I haven’t booked yet
• When should I book?
Although you may book your transfer(s) online up to 24 hours before your travel date, we recommend that you book as early as possible. By booking your transfer(s) early, you have the best chance of beating any price increases, which may occur at any time during the year, especially prior to each holiday season. Please call our Customer Service team if you need a transfer within less than 24 hours – we will usually be able to take your booking.
Before you travel
- Will anyone else be travelling in the vehicle I book?
No, we only offer private transfers, so the price you pay reserves the vehicle exclusively for your group. We do not offer a shared shuttle service at this time
- Will I be dropped off at my hotel or private villa?
Yes, all our services are door-to-door – the driver will take you directly to the address you give when you make your booking.
- What is your smoking policy?
Suppliers operate a no smoking policy in all vehicles. You can ask driver to stop 5 minutes for a smoke. without any extra charge
- How do I find my transport?
Instructions for finding your arrival transport vary from country to country. Clear instructions are printed on the booking voucher, which is generated electronically at time of booking. Please ensure you travel with the booking voucher, as this will be fundamental to you meeting the supplier representative or driver. TransfersGeorgia.com cannot be held responsible for any failed transfers resulting from not having the booking voucher with you.
If, for any reason, you are unable to locate the supplier representative or driver, please call the supplier telephone number listed on your booking voucher.
Please note that you do not have to call to confirm your arrival at the airport. You should only call on your outbound journey to inform us of any delays to your arrival which may affect your transfer. It is, however, essential to call to confirm your return journey at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- What happens when I make a reservation?
Once you’ve completed your booking, the details are sent electronically to the supplier. The supplier then makes the appropriate arrangements according to the information you provided when making your booking. It is therefore imperative that you provide the correct information when booking, as the supplier cannot be held responsible for errors in service due to incorrect information provided at time of booking. It is up to you to check the details on the booking voucher prior to travel, and inform us immediately if there are any errors.
Other Related Topics
- I left an item of luggage on the vehicle. How do I get it back?
We will do everything we can to repatriate your lost luggage to you, either to your place of residence, or to your home address. Please note that any fees incurred will have to be paid before the luggage is sent back to you by courier. We can use DHL and Other Services.
- I have some comments or suggestions to make, who should I contact?
We actively welcome our customers’ comments and suggestions, and treat them as a valuable insight as to how to improve our service. After you have traveled with us, we will send you a quick Customer Satisfaction survey to complete. You can also email us with your comments:
Terms and Conditions
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Transfers Georgia services is a licensed private hire taxi company approved and licensed by Georgia transport agency and is fully authorized to run the business as a private hire taxi company.
• Transfers Georgia Services, provides, Instant online fixed price quotes which are being given on the basis of the address details entered by you. Please make sure you enter the correct address details with correct suburb to get most exact quote.
• The Driver has the authority to charge you the correct fare which could be different to the provided quote, if the details entered are found to be incorrect.
• We accept online bookings two and a half hours prior to pick to pick up time. If you make a booking you will receive a confirmation e mail with all details. You must check all details of this email and see if they are correct and immediately get in touch with us on phone +995593994331 if you find any discrepancy.
• You must reply to our reconfirmation call or text message. If we do not receive any reconfirmation the booking shall get cancelled and Transfers Georgia services shall not entertain any claims of any nature whatsoever, even if you have booking confirmation email from us.
• The time for travel given by our website is just an indication and is not exact as it might differ with traffic conditions so please make your own estimation of the travel time if you are catching a flight.
• Transfers Georgia services will not responsible for any late arrival to destination. And we are not responsible if you missed your Flight because of traffic or any road conditions or situation beyond Drivers control.
• Our drivers shall be available waiting prior to your flight arrival in case of pick up off a domestic flight and shall be available 30 minutes after your international flight arrival.
• Maximum waiting after arrival 1 hour and 20 minutes
• If you do not find the driver with the name board you must call us on +995593994331 before you decide to get into another taxi. If we don’t hear from you we shall treat it as “No Show” and would be entitled to charge the full fare and shall not provide any refunds if you have paid in advance.
• Transfers Georgia Services uses Business class sedans for all pickups and can only carry 2 large suitcases and 2 carryon bags if you have more luggage than this please do speak to us on phone which will help us assess if we would be able to provide you our transport service.
• If a passenger spoils the car in any way Transfers Georgia services has the right to charge the passenger a minimum of $50.00 or can charge higher to extent of damage to the vehicle.
• Transfers Georgia Services and its drivers do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any property /luggage carried in their vehicles.
• If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Transfers Georgia as soon as possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched then a charge may be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance/time that the allocated driver has travelled/spent prior to the point of cancellation. As a general rule journeys from airports are dispatched up to two hours before flight arrival, journeys within the surrounding area.