ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dendrological Park is now open and ready to welcome visitors in Shekvetili, Adjara, at the Black sea coast. The park is located on 60 hectares. Along with the giant trees taken from Adjara-Guria and Samegrelo regions, visitors to the park will meet thousands of species of world exotic flora. The park is home to 58 species of birds from all over the world. Most of them are blacklisted.
- Dendrological Park: A unique recreational area with 400-year-old giant trees (you can hear the history of their origin when approaching the trees.) With exotic animals and rare plants
- Miniature city – the whole of Georgia in one space. Miniatures of 49 architectural monuments of Georgia are presented in the park.
- Musicians’ Park: where you will find sculptures of Georgian and foreign singers and composers, figures carved in wood. (You will hear their famous melodies as you approach the sculptures)
- Amusement Firefly Park (Tsitsinatela Park)
- Seaside resort – Shekvetili, optional evening swimming in the sea…
Dendrological Park, Miniature city, Musicians’ Park, Shekvetili seaside resort
The price of this Dendrological Park Tour in Shekvetili is calculated per group member for 8 people group with starting and ending location from Tbilisi. For any other inquiries please contact us and our travel agent will calculate the price for you.
- Pickup from any hotel or address
- Airport Transfers
- Comfortable car with air-conditioner
- Professional and experienced driver
- Professional tour guide (Upon Request)
- Entrance fees
- Food and meals
Tour Plan Example
Day 1 - Approximate Schedule
08:00 - Pick up from the hotel in Tbilisi
13:00 - Arriving in the park
18:00 - Leave the park
23:00 - Back to hotel in Tbilisi