- 1.1 The purchase/payment of any travel services offered by Transfers Georgia constitutes a contractual arrangement between the Traveler (“you”) and Transfers Georgia, and represents your acceptance of the Transfers Georgia Terms & Conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking. As the lead traveler, you accept, and confirm you have authority and consent to accept, these Transfers Georgia Terms & Conditions for yourself and all members of your traveling party.
- 1.2 Terms & Conditions are accurate at time of printing and are subject to change prior to booking. You are advised to check on the websites or request the latest version of the Terms & Conditions from your Travel Agent or Transfers Georgia prior to booking your vacation.
- 1.3 You are responsible for verifying everything on your booking is accurate and complete, including dates of travel, options selected and other options. Transfers Georgia cannot be responsible for any kind of misunderstanding and not providing service if all the details are not correct in your booking.
2. Visas and Passports
- 2.1 It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements necessary for your vacation. You are responsible for obtaining independently and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements. Transfers Georgia cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry into Georgia due to failure of the passenger to carry correct documentation or adhere to specific entry and exit requirements.
3. Bookings and Payments
- 3.1 The Customer shall pay to Transfers Georgia on demand all costs, fees, taxes etc as invoiced by Transfers Georgia to the Customer in respect of any Arrangement Services and any Travel Services in accordance with the payment terms set out in such invoice or otherwise agreed by Transfers Georgia.
- 3.2 Once Transfers Georgia has received your full deposit or agree on a price for any provided service, price is guaranteed and you are protected against any base land price increase due to currency surcharge. Any subsequent land or cruise cost increases are at Transfers Georgia expense, not including energy cost increases and/or any government tax increases.
- 3.3 Prices and costs for transfers and tours or any kind of service offered by Transfers Georgia is initially agreed with a customer in written form. Prices can be changed when adding options or extending tours and transfer services and it will be negotiated only by travel agent and customer verbally or in written form.
- 3.3 We accept online bookings 24 hours prior to pick up time. If you make a booking earlier then 24 hours, you should contact our agents by phone (+995 555 444559) to confirm your booking in written form (By email or SMS, etc. Otherwise Transfers Georgia is not responsible for your booking.
- 3.4 We accept online bookings 12 hours prior to pick up time. If you make a booking you will receive a confirmation e mail with all details. You must check all details of this email and see if they are correct and immediately get in touch with us on phone +995555444559 if you find any discrepancy.
- 3.5 The time for travel given by our website is just an indication and is not exact as it might differ with traffic conditions so please make your own estimation of the travel time if you are catching a flight. Transfers Georgia is not responsible for any late arrival to destination because of traffic or any road conditions or situation beyond drivers control.
- 3.6 Maximum waiting time at a destination while you will meet our driver is 1 hour. After 1 hour additional fee’s may be applied to your costs.
- 3.7 If you do not find the driver on your pickup location, you must call on our phone number +995 555 444559. If we don’t hear from you we shall treat order as “No Show” and would be entitled to charge the full amount and shall not provide any refunds if you have paid in advance.
- 3.8 Transfers Georgia is offering various vehicles like: Sedans (3 passengers), Minivans (5 Passengers), Minivans (8 passengers) and minibuses and buses (18 passengers and 46 passengers) for all pickups and can only carry 1 large suitcase and 1 carry on bag. If you will have more luggage you should contact our agent and negotiate about luggage transportation or using bigger car.
- 3.9 Passengers should be responsible for their luggage or personal items when using Transfers Georgia services. Transfers Georgia is not responsible for any lost item or luggage in our cars
- 3.10 If a passenger damages or spoils the car in any way Transfers Georgia has the right to charge the passenger a minimum of $50.00 or can charge higher to extent of damage to the vehicle.
4. Cancellations & Refunds
- 4.1 You may cancel your booking by notifying the Transfers Georgia agent in written form. Cancellation fees, if any, will be determined with reference to the date on which notice of cancellation is received by the Tour Operator and are expressed as a percentage of the total price paid for the cancelled Tour, product or service.
- 4.2 Customer is responsible to notify Transfers Georgia about the cancellation of services provided by company. If Transfers Georgia will not receive any kind of cancellation notification, cancellation fee policy will be used.
- 4.3 Transfers Georgia has a cancellation fee policy and cancellation fee is not refundable. Please find cancellation fees noted below.
- 4.3.1 90 days prior to commencement of services: Cancellation fee – 30% of total price (Transaction fee is not included in the price)
- 4.3.1 45 days prior to commencement of services: Cancellation fee – 50% of total price (Transaction fee is not included in the price)
- 4.3.1 10 days prior to commencement of services: Cancellation fee – 70% of total price (Transaction fee is not included in the price)
- 4.3.1 2 days (48 hours) prior to commencement of services: Cancellation fee – 100% of total price (Transaction fee is not included in the price)
- 5.4 Transfers Georgia is not offering any refunds for 10-20% prepayment costs for the bookings. 10-20% prepayments are non-refundable.
- 5.5 Transfers Georgia has a right to cancel the booking if company has a technical problems with the vehicles, driver’s health issues, situation in the country, issues on the border with Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan and other related issues.
- 5.5.1 In case of booking cancellation from Transfers Georgia, it will contact client as soon as possible and will let them know about the situation right away.
- 5.5.2 In case of booking cancellation from Transfers Georgia, Guests will get full refund of the already paid amount. (Including prepayment costs)
6. FORCE MAJEURE
- 6.1 Transfers Georgia assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or entry of any nature in whole or in part resulting from an Act of God or any other force majeure condition, including, without limitation: fire, volcanic eruption, environmental pollution or contamination, inclement weather, earthquake, low or high water levels, flood, water or power shortages or failures, tropical storms or hurricanes, riots or civil commissions or disturbances, and any other acts of a similar nature, sabotage, arrests, strikes or labor disruptions, restraint of rulers or peoples, expropriations, acts of terrorism, war, insurrection, quarantine restrictions, government health advisories, or warnings or alerts of any kind of nature, government seizures, refusal or cancellation or suspension or delay of any government authority or any license, permit or authorization, damages to its facilities or the travel supplier and its facilities, or any other unforeseen circumstances or any other factors unforeseen by Transfers Georgia that impacts negatively on, or hampers, its ability to fulfill any of its contractual conditions. In the event that any of these conditions apply, Transfers Georgia shall be excused, discharged, and released from performance to the extent such performance is so limited or prevented, without liability of any kind.